Monday, June 10, 2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Bluetooth Keyboard


 IVSO Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case

 

Product Details
Size: For Galaxy Note 8.0 Inch | Color: Black
  •  Exclusive design for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet
    • 3-In-1 functionality: Bluetooth V3.0 keyboard + Stand + Premium Carrying Case
    • Real laptop-style keyboard, giving you better typing experience than silicone keyboard as other cases
    • Precise cut-off provides full access to all ports and features
    • Charging time 2.5 - 3 hours; Estimated uninterrupted working time 60 hours
  • Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
  • ASIN: B00BH1HI4M
  • Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars  
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,781 in Electronics 
  • Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013

Product Description
Size: For Galaxy Note 8.0 Inch | Color: Black
IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case - DETACHABLE Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Case / Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet

This Bluetooth keyboard case is a perfect combination for your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet. It provides full protection in a stylish leather case with DETACHABLE wireless Bluetooth keyboard built inside. It is easy to use and easy to setup so you get the best of both worlds. Great for the traveling business person, student, and everyone else in between.


Most Helpful Customer Reviews
55 of 60 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions February 8, 2013
By Monique
Color Name:Black| Size Name:For Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Inch|Amazon Verified Purchase
I ordered this because I wanted to start using my tablet to take notes in class. it was in my price range and I really didn't want to spend $50 dollars on a keyboard. I was a little weary of buying because here are no reviews. This is the first one. First, I got it fast, in a day, but i do have amazon prime. it is a no name brand keyboard, not even an off-band.

What I like- it has a rechargeable battery on the box it says it can last 60 hours of continual working time and has a standby time of 30 days. I have only had for a day so I really cant tell you how true these clams are but i will update this review in the future. it was made for the Samsung galaxy tab.- non of the speakers are covered, all the cameras have spots I really like it. They keyboard isn't that bad-yes its a bit cramped but what do you expect, the keys are not hard, when you type with it you even get a little of a bounce like a laptop keyboard.

Dislike- the only think I dislike is not touch pad, but you can just touch the screen.

I hope this Review helps.

 

      Buy from amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment